It has taken far, FAR longer than we would have liked, but we are finally fully Firefox compatible on both the Windows and Mac platforms.
Fine print: We require Firefox 1.5 or later, we can't support Windows NT, and you must be running Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther) or 10.4 (Tiger), plus Windows Media Player for the Mac, v. 7.1.3 or later.
Most of the site will work with Firefox on Linux and Unix as well, but there is still no easy solution to running Windows Media streams on Linux/Unix, which kind of defeats the purpose of the service. Linux/Unix users can run our legacy service streams using Firefox and Real Player.
Though Firefox market share is only about 9% of web browsers, Firefox users are a very vocal, progressive minority. We're sorry it has taken so long, but 95% of the delay was out of our hands. The other 5% was rewriting our site to detect Firefox, supplying the correct code, and testing, testing, testing. Thanks to our extraordinarily patient beta testers, everything is now working smoothly. Please report any problems to [email protected].